1. By browsing this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use described below (hereinafter Terms and Conditions). Queo may amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.
2. Users should leave this website if:
- They do not accept the Terms and Conditions;
- if in a country or other territory where use and/or access to this site are not allowed.
3. You may print or have others print any downloadable material contained on this website, with the following conditions: a. that the material is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use; b. that no indication of copyright or other proprietary notice is removed from the material; c. that the material can not be changed in any way whatsoever.d. that the material utility is only for the promotion of products and services of Queo.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties – Use of this site is at the user's sole risk and responsibility. This site and its contents are provided without guarantees of any kind for the user, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights and fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that access to this site will be uninterrupted and/or free from errors or disturbances, that this site is safe and/or free of viruses or harm to the user, of any origin, or that the information contained within this site is complete, accurate and/or current.
5. Queo reserves the right to restrict and/or stop Users' access to this site and/or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Queo including, but not limited to, all its legal representatives, directors, employees and/or agents, shall not be liable to Users of this website for any possible damage, injury and/or harm (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages, lost profits and damages resulting from lost data and/or interrupting site activity) arising out of or relating to the use and/or inability to use this site and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal grounds, regardless of whether Queo has been negligent and/or has been notified of such damage.
7. Place of Jurisdiction and Applicable Law – This Terms and Conditions are governed by the Portuguese Law.
8. Indemnification - Users of this site agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Queo from and against any claim or demand by any third party, and all liabilities, damages, costs and related expenses (including, without limitation as constituting reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from and/or relating to their use of this site, content that users transmit to this site, breach by users of any third party rights and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions by users.
9. Messages to this site.Any message and/or other content that Users transmit to this site or via e-mail to the newsgroup, file and/or any other means, shall be deemed non-confidential and non-reserved. When sending a message to this website, Users automatically Grant Queo free, unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and/or display the message separately and/or as part of other contents in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed for the future and further being entitled to sublicense said rights. Users acknowledge that Queo is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any message that Users transmit to this site for whatever purpose, including, but not limited, the development, manufacture and/or marketing of products, and that Queo does not have to compensate Users or to recognize users as consideration for such use. Users agree not to transmit to this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic, or profane content and/or any other content that could constitute or encourage any conduct in violation of the law. Queo will cooperate with any competent authority to apply the law or court decision requesting, or ordering, Queo to disclose the identity or help identify or locate users that sent the content.
10. Queo does not select or monitor in advance the contents of any messages sent to this website by third parties and is not responsible for the selection and/or monitoring of the content of such messages. Should it be so notified, Queo may investigate whether any content sent to this website is in violation of the Terms and Conditions and may determine whether it will have such content removed from this website.
11. Queo shall not be under any obligation to remove from this website contents sent by third parties and shall not be under any responsibility or obligation arising from, and/or related to, any such content, including, but not exclusively, any mistake, defamation, slander, perfidy, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, hazard and/or incorrectness contained therein. Queo is not under any responsibility for any action or content sent by or between the User and/or any third parties within or outside this website.
12. Privacy Statement - The server domain for this site records and stores only information that is by definition normally recorded by the server, i.e., the internet protocol address by which Users accessed the Internet, the date and duration of Users' access to this site, the Internet address of the site that brought Users directly to this web site and if necessary, and in order to establish that Users are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages, users' ages. This information is used to measure the number of visits to different sections of this site, whether its users are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages and wines, to help Queo make the site more useful to all users.
13. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of any such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force.
Privacy and personal data
Queo does not share users' personal data with others without the former's explicit consent. Users may view, modify and delete the personal data they sent to Queo at any time.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by web sites to make a user's experience more efficient.
law states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are
essential to the operation of this site but that for all others we need
your permission to do so.
We use essential cookies (called session cookies) designed to guarantee a friendly and rich user experience. This type of cookies does not store any personal information about the user.
Our website does use some non-essential cookies. We do not do this to track individual users or to identify them, but to gain useful knowledge about how the site is used so that we can keep improving it for our users. Without the knowledge we gain from the systems that use these cookies we would not be able to provide the service we do.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you have Adobe Flash installed on your computer (most computers do) and you use audio or video players within our website, Google Analytics will try to store some additional data on your computer. This data is known as a Local Shared Object or Flash cookie. This helps us to analyse the popularity of our media files. We can count the total number of times each file is played, how many people watch videos right to the end and how many people give up half way through. Adobe's website offers tools to control Flash cookies on your computer.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You can access them through some types of browser.
This site contains links to third party sites. These links are provided solely for users' convenience. Queo does not endorse and is not responsible for any of these third party sites and is not responsible for the content of any of them. Access by Users to any of these third party sites is made at their sole risk.